Monday, December 3, 2012

The "H" Gang

I guess it's family picture time around here!  This is the best family a girl could ask for, and every single one of them are my best friends.  We've got a large group but it's a large, loud clan that couldn't be happier.  These were taken in my parent's back yard, and turned out so cute!  Obviously being in the picture I couldn't take them so most photo credits go to my grandpa and my dad, the ones I took have my water mark.  Hope you enjoy!

The whole gang-


This is #1 in the group, Derek and his wife, Kimi, and baby boy expected in March!



My favorite of us, we are just laughing.  I am #2!


 And Blake is #3, senior in high school this year!  Full of laughs and energy, love this boy.


Ren is #4, part of the first set of twins.  He is just starting his high school career.  I look up to this guy.  Definitely the peacemaker in the family.


Beautiful Abby is next, #5.  Her and Ren make up the first set of twins.  Already having to chase away the boys as a freshman but as wonderful a sister as a girl could as for.


Sylvia is #6, her and her twin born ten years later.  They are turning five this month!  She is as sweet as can be and brings so much joy to this family.  Looks and acts like a little mini me of myself.


And finally Phoebe is #7.  She's got enough personality and spunk for us all, keeping us all on our toes.  She is the entertainment for everyone, yet the sweetest little thing.  


Here are our parents that began this amazing family.  These are the best people in the world.  Heaven has a special place picked out for these two.



No comments:

Post a Comment